Friday, May 19, 2023

Day 197
To Dear Me
Now, I'm extremely nervous because I need these 2 positions. I need to manage all of my bills. I've already paid $300 to my housing director with the promise to finish the amount with my next paycheck. I'm going to explain in a letter that I'm typing up before I start work today. I'm hoping she accepts the terms. It's because of the accident that I needed to have $150 on my debit card to pay for the rental car while mine is being fixed.  I have plenty of bills that need to be paid soon and I don't know how everybody is going to be satisfied with my financial amounts.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
Gods word never returns void but accomplishes that which has been said. God is not a liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...