Monday, August 21, 2023

Day 267
To Dear Me 
I messed up big time. I was confused and thought my colonoscopy was this Monday. It's next Monday. But I took off last night at Wegmans because I thought I had to do the prep last night.
I also just found out too late that I didn't have a therapist appointment today. I'm writing this in their parking lot.
I guess I have so many big decisions to make that I'm becoming scatterbrained. I had good discussions with others regarding what to do but not how to do it. Its one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. The decision to just walk away and become like I was before is very hard. 
Take Care 
Alfred
Something to think about
It's not that God won't give me the words. It's the hearts that have been tied together that now will be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...