Sunday, October 16, 2022

Day 47

To Dear Me,

I received the worst news today. Due to defamation and accusations against my Christian character, I have been removed from ministry for a time to be predetermined. I must attend Christian counseling and meet with the Impressions Coordinator to determine my next steps. It feels like someone ripped my heart of my chest and proceeded to stomp it to pieces. I have 2 choices, accept this, allow God to proclaim my innocence and watch my distractors fall away, or quit the Journey entirely. I will take the first choice and know that no weapon formed against me will prosper and that the Lord will turn this around for me.

I’ll talk over all of this with my therapist tomorrow. I hope he gives me a good assessment of my proper reasoning.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

When have I allowed the Lord to work out all things for my good, no matter what it looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...