Monday, October 17, 2022

Day 48

To Dear Me,

Well, I talked myself tired with my therapist about the things that happened to me on Sunday with the Area Coordinator. My therapist and I came up with some strategies and plans for me to start doing and putting into practice. I think that I still need to just rest in God and process what I’ll be doing. I don’t want to self-isolate or allow depression to overtake me. This is truly very tough. But God will give me the strength to overcome and move forward in God.

Trusting God to know that he works everything for my good.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

No matter what happens to me, God is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...