Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Day 43

To Dear Me,

I forgot to take my 2nd dosage of medicine yesterday and ended up being too tired to do anything last night. I went to bed early and slept 10 ½ hours straight. I’m still feeling tired physically. I hurt my ankle yesterday and was in a lot of pain, so I put my brace on it. I feel like I’m complaining too much this morning. I need to get focused on what I’m doing next and tonight. I’m still feeling scatterbrained from yesterday.

I might lie down for a little bit and pray for some strength from God and peace in my mind.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Mental balance is something to strive for, like Christian mindfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...