Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Day 42

To Dear Me,

I have several things that I’ve been battling in prayer. I spoke to the Lord regarding my provision and my purpose. He sent me his word to confirm what he’s doing in my life. I will choose to believe him and stand in his word to me. Even when I cannot see it right now, I will trust in him. I know that my life in relationships is in turmoil right now, but I know that he will work it all for my good as his word says. I will try spending more time reading his word and helping others to do so.

God, I believe you, you are my firm foundation. My house is built on you. No matter what storms may come, I will stand and believe!

Take care,

Alfred

Who word will I believe when life gets tough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...