Monday, October 10, 2022

Day 41

To Dear Me,

Again, I’m running this morning. I just keep sleeping through my alarm and getting up without allowing myself enough time to get myself ready. I am wanting to tell my side of the story between my former friend and my relationship. I have been praying for her and she’s been in my heart. I guess I am understanding what David went through when the friends he had betrayed him, the same ones that were going to the temple with him. I will not allow myself to get bitter or be offended in this situation. I will love at a distance and I'll believe God for the best for her.

Sometimes there is hurt and pain in a relationship. But I will learn the lesson that God is teaching me.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God’s lessons for me can be painful but effective in teaching me something

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...