Sunday, October 9, 2022

Day 40

To Dear Me.

What a day I had. I was up early but not early enough to do what I wanted this morning. I had to get to the church on time, so I didn’t do my journal blog until now at night, I served and had a conversation with one of the pastors. I finished and went home to my son’s house to spend time with him. Then back home to watch football and make dinner. Then watched more football until now. I wanted to go to bed early since I have been burning the candle at both ends since Friday.  Well, at least I seem to have more to say since my day has already revealed itself.

Maybe I should do this more often like a pause and reflect moment.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Sometimes the passage of time fuels my creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...