Saturday, October 8, 2022

Day 39

To Dear Me

I’m up early, getting ready for my Men’s Breakfast Fellowship Jgroup this morning. I’m excited but I have to bring up the elephant in the room so that’s not making me happy. Because of what happened last time, I must lay down some ground rules for the group. Its all a part of being a leader so I’m asking God to make me more courageous. One of the strongest leaders in the group and my friend isn’t showing up and I’ll miss him.

Not everyday in leadership is peaches in cream, sometimes it’s liver and onions,

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

When is leadership tough to do but is a part of the process 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...