Friday, October 7, 2022

Day 38

To Dear Me

I’m asking my family for prayers. I’m dealing with challenges with both men’s groups. I’m feeling that I’m not adequate and I’m not, but God is and he’s called and equipped me to be a leader to both groups. I’m tired because I’ve been burning the candle at both ends with new friendships. I’m needing to place my boundaries in all my relationships. I’m also trying to enforce my boundaries with my roommates. Maybe my feelings need to be enforced by the power of God today and every day.

I just prayed though all my situations. I deciding to do what the Bible says and cast all my concerns upon God and not let myself be overwhelmed.

Take care

Alfred

How has God strengthened me to do what I cannot do in my own power

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...