Thursday, October 6, 2022

Day 37

To Dear Me,

Today the sun is out. Yay! Some warmer weather today. I’m assessing all my relationships and being careful with them. Yesterday I let go of trying to mend a relationship I thought was a friendship. I honestly will love everything and the times we shared. But it must have been for a season or a reason relationship. I am growing and learning the lessons he has for me. Sometimes they are painful ones. But it's better for me.

Go with grace and may the blessings of God be with you and me.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

What is God showing me and what lessons am I learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...