Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Day 49

To Dear Me,

Well, I have some good news after receiving some not-so-good news earlier.  I was receiving strict punishment and discipline over what has transpired in my church’s ministry life and my personal life also. But I have been asking for a personal audience with my leaders and team members and I have it. Now I get an opportunity to do that. I’m going to be praying for the words to say and the things to be shared with them. I am hoping for more leniency and another chance to do what the Lord has been doing with me on the Journey. I’m in God’s story and he’s in all the details.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God chooses the weak and foolish things to confound the wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...