Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Day 50

To Dear Me,

Ah, redemption! I’m feeling righteous over the situation that wasn’t. My name was cleared, and all of my leadership and group positions were restored to me. Thank God for my friend who encouraged me to fight for my case with the Journey. No more passivity for me. And I learned to be wise and cautious with what I share with people. I know now who my real friends are and will trust them with my life.

I’m praying for more strength and unity in the body of Christ. I’m praying for more love from God to be displayed. And I’m always praying for wisdom and common sense for the leadership to be used in their decision-making so things like this won’t happen again to anyone else.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Prayerfully leading others in all areas of my influence and using wisdom and common sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...