Saturday, October 15, 2022

Day 46

To Dear Me,

Two days left of hard work at the library and two days at the Journey. I’m believing God will give me the energy and strength to do everything I need to do. I must get this journal writing done so I can start my shower and change. Sorry to be short.

But I just remembered last night. I had a good time doing the 12 steps with the men’s group last night. I’m hoping that I can continue doing that. We shall see.

God will guide me continually and show me the path. I’m walking in more victory every day.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is always showing us the path that we should walk in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...