Friday, October 14, 2022

Day 45

To Dear Me,

I’m stressing out. We have three programs that I’m a part of. It's good that people appreciate the hard work I do and want me to be a part of them. I slept and relaxed well last night and I’m feeling better today. I’m going to be working today and tomorrow. I’ll also be at the Journey for the next three days straight. I’m really looking forward to Sunday when I will relax a little bit. I’ll also spend some time with Josh on Sunday which I’m looking forward to.  Thanks to one of my friends, I now have gas money till next week so that’s a relief. I love my friends. They each contribute to me my well-being and strength.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

How has God blessed my life with healthy relationships?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...