Saturday, May 20, 2023

Day 198
To Dear Me
Second attempt at posting.
God is good even through the enemy is trying to stop me from telling the world about his goodness.  I got another part time job at Wegmans. I need to adjust and adapt to this challenge but God is able and I'm willing to start doing the right things.
I'm also planning and preparing to teach a new believers jgroup at the Journey. Tonight I'm going to see my family. They came down to see Dawn's graduation.  After going to the Journey by myself I'll be there. Maybe I'll share all my good news with them. I'm looking for prayer partners who will be consistent and pray for me and the teaching of Biblical Truths.
Take care
Alfred
Something to think about
God works all things work together for the good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...