Thursday, May 18, 2023

Day 196
To Dear Me 
It's amazing what a difference a day makes. Unlike yesterday,  I'm feeling frustrated and a little ticked off that so many things are so difficult for me. I just spent a lot of time at my sleep doctors office. Unfortunately I have to wait on the insurance company to approve for me to get much needed supplies for my sleep machine. It also  took me what felt like forever to find the place only to be late for my appointment. I'm tired of waiting to hear back from the library about the library assistant position. I also have tried without success to have other companies set up interview appointment for part-time jobs. It seems like I gotta raise holy hell in order to get someone to respond to my request. 
I'm also wanting to have a better and more adult relationship with my mother. We barely talk on the phone when I'm on the phone with her and that frustrates me. I also need to talk to Dawn about the car insurance to see whether she paid the deductible or not. Maybe she'll also invite me to her graduation this Saturday. My family is coming down to see her.
Take Care, 
Alfred
Something to think about 
God has a time and place for everything I go through. I know I'm supposed to cast all my cares upon him and let him handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...