Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Day 157
To Dear Me 
God is constantly telling me to trust Him more in the area of spiritual growth and I know that in order to move forward I have to be accountable to others. But I'm so afraid of what they would say and tell me to do. I want my relationship with Sharon to be more open, vulnerable and honest. But it requires I submit myself to your authority in my life and I know that I'm not there yet. This morning I took my roommates to the bank and did a couple of errands with them. We go food shopping tonight then back to her place afterwards. 
Take Care
Alfred 
Something to think about 
Growing into maturity is so tough and painful. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...