Monday, March 6, 2023

Day 156
To Dear Me 
Yet another day in paradise. After speaking to my therapist, I had a hard conversation with Hollen about me living at the house. It might take some time but I think everything will work out with me living with Sharon from now on. I'm not sure how well that's going to be with my church, family, and friends. I still need to talk to my fiancée about it all first before I make my move permanently. I'm spendimg Thursday afternoon with Josh since he's on spring break this week. Hopefully I would have had a hard conversation with sharon prior to us meeting. Then I can tell him of our future decisions. I'm also going to talk to my sponsor, probably on Wednesday and ask for his help too. So many conversations and decisions to make and do, it's exhausting. 
Take Care,
Alfred 
Something to think about 
Am I letting God take control of all of my decisions, goals, and plans. Or am I doing it on my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...