Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Day 195
To Dear Me 
I'm feeling very settled and peaceful today. Thanks to the prayers of my friends, my church family and my own, I'm feeling like I'm finally stepping into the plans and purposes of God for my life. I woke early and had extra time to pray and seek God and his favor for me. I listened to a message from Pastor Steven Furtick this morning. I also prayed for the needs of my friends. So looking forward to Thursday night when we meet in my jgroup, so I can share how good God's been to me. I'm truly blessed and I'm living out the good life he has planned for me.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about
God is demonstrating his care and love for me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...