Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Day 121

To Dear Me,

I’m dealing with guilt and shame regarding my recent decisions. I know I’m not being fully obedient to God in my life. But I’m tired of trying to be perfected in my walk with him. I’m surrendering what I can and looking for something else to help me get to where I need to be. I’m unsure what I can do to move forward, and I hope to be better somehow. I’m feeling conflicted in my faith walk. This Christian life is tough.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

Whenever we walk to move forward in our lives, it will never be a straight path but a crooked one with many twists and turns 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...