Monday, January 2, 2023

Day 120

To Dear Me

Today I am pausing and self-reflecting on my life and the past year and working on changing for the better in the new year. I’m looking back on last year’s mistakes and bad decisions and the good things that happened. I’m looking back at the blessings and curses I received from the Lord. I’m pausing and relaxing in my faith and life. I’m going to be real with my sponsor and my therapist when I see them both. I’m washing clothes, cleaning, and then relaxing this afternoon.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

Reflecting on the manna and blessings that I received as well as the rebukes are good for Christian character 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...