Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Day 122

To Dear Me,

Another day in paradise. I overdrew my account again which means I’m going to have less money coming back in my paycheck next week. I accidentally broke the power cord for my phone, so I must order another one next week. I’m no longer holding my church on a pedestal but seeing them as a flawed vessel filled with flawed individuals including me. I’m going to endure all things and sufferings that I’m going through as necessary but not permanently. I’m only looking at trusting those in my tribe and not telling everyone my life. It’s necessary for my life to stay private from gossipers and those who might not have my behalf on their hearts.  I’ll still love people and pray for them but keep those things before the Lord only.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

The wise increase in learning and a brother is born for adversity 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...