Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Day 96

To Dear Me

Another day of anxiety. I’m working on improving my interview skills this morning.  I’m trying to figure out what I’m going to do for gas next week. I don’t want to borrow from my brother again. Ugh. My roommate’s girlfriend is coming over soon. I’m dealing with multiple body problems today. I did my Bible and devotional reading and entered prayer. Praying for my close friend whose having surgery today. I’m praying that I will remember to be wise and use common sense in every situation.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

God apply my heart unto wisdom and common knowledge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...