Thursday, December 8, 2022

Day 97

To Dear Me,

I went and took my roommate to the store this morning. I’m dealing with crazy dreams from last night and the night before. I just read my bible and devotional readings. Now going to take my shower. I still have plenty of anxiety about the upcoming holidays and my bills which doesn’t help my financial situation. I need to pick up some extra money soon to pay for everything. I also need gas money for next week. So tired of struggling financially. Things need to change and change soon.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is able to provide all things for what we need 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...