Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Day 95

To Dear Me,

Big day today! I have one of my most important interviews today for a full-time library assistant. I really need this job opportunity. I do feel I’m the best candidate for this position. But I must stand out from the competition and prove myself. I’m thinking of the word, veteran, which is what I feel I am. I’m a veteran of all the customer service opportunities I have had in my lifetime, and this job is the pinnacle of everything I have done. I have served with honor and prestige with all that I’ve gone through in the various positions I’ve done.  I have been in leadership positions at the library job and in my church. I have seen the highs and lows of the customer service field and have come out on top successfully.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God has been with me, helping me to be confident and courageous through everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...