Saturday, December 17, 2022

Day 105

To Dear Me,

I’m better rested but still feeling the pull of anxiety from holiday busyness. I need to pay rent, but I have my nieces and nephews to get stuff for. I think I’m just going to give them some money and tell Eric and Sheila to use it as they see fit. I’m going to the movies with my movie and buddy today then lunch. After that, I’m home to pick up my roommate and go to church. Then going to visit my good friend, eat dinner and afterward hang out at her house. Tomorrow will be very busy but I’m trying to just take things slowly.

Take Care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God gives me the grace to handle everything, I just need to just relax and let his power help me live one moment at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...