Monday, October 24, 2022

Day 55

To Dear Me,

God’s word is so effective and purposeful to our lives. It’s been through the word that I have been given such precious promises that I lean on and rely on. I thank God for all he’s doing in my life. I pray that I’m a living vessel of his grace and mercy. I’m praying for not just my needs but the needs of my church, my family, and my friends. He’s placed some Godly and good friends in my life and only He could do that. My roommates are also drawing closer to God and I’m very mindful of helping them grow in Christ. God is amazing!

Take Care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is moving and working in my life, and I need to be encouraged and satisfied in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...