Sunday, October 23, 2022

Day 54

To Dear Me,

I have been through the testing of God and have been found holy and righteous by my church. Praise God! I cannot help to be thankful for everybody who have been on this journey with me. Too many to name, but I love you all. Sometimes you just don’t know who is with you, but this has proven that those who run the race alongside of you are right there to help. I’m so happy and glad for that. I have accepted the instruction and next steps they’re graciously giving me and know that God will be glorified through this process. Hallelujah! God is a good God, and his people are worth much to me.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

When I am going through tough trials who can I count on to encourage me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...