Saturday, October 22, 2022

Day 53

To Dear Me

All my hopes and dreams are dashed, and I’m filled with bitterness and sorrow. The Journey had accepted the lies and accusations of the Jezebel person who testified against me. I have lost my Jgroup and possibly most of the ministries that I have served on. I have decided that I cannot serve in my current situation. I am waiting for God to reveal his goodness and grace to me. I already have his redemption because the Lord forgives and redeems, not man. Maybe the journey has been my idol. He hates adultery and covetousness. All I know is that I’m hurting and in need of healing.

Take care,

Alfred

When have I failed God and where can I pick up the pieces again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...