Friday, October 21, 2022

Day 52

To Dear Me,

So much happening. My one roommate has joined the Impressions ministry at the Journey, and he serves for the first time as a greeter there. My other roommate wants to join me and my roommate in our weekly Jgroup. God is moving in the hearts and minds of my roommate’s lives. No wonder I was personally attacked by the enemy and thank God he persevered to make the advice of no effect. I was restored just like it never happened. I’m going to fellowship with my Impressions group tonight. I’m excited about what the Lord is doing in my life.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is doing a new thing; will I stop and follow the cloud? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...