Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Day 56

To Dear Me

It can be confusing when everything seems so scattered in my life. I am praying and believing God for so much. It seems to be like this all the time. But God’s peace sets my mind in order, and I pray that I have a straight path toward the things of God today and every day. I’m praying for my son’s success in the working world and at college. I’m praying for my church. I’m praying for my family. I’m praying that I accept God’s provision for my life. I’m praying for my friends. Lots of pray over and I know God sees my prayers and accepts them.

Take care,

Alfred

When times get tough, the tough people of God start praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...