Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Day 57

To Dear Me

I’m continuing to be obedient to God's word to me. I’m doing the will of God for my life. I’m working in the ministry alongside my brothers and sisters in Christ. Together we are taking back the things the enemy has stolen from us and setting the captives free. I’m traveling with my fellow sainted and anointed man of God to MD this evening and declaring the power of freedom of Christ. We’re going to see prisoners breaking free of the chains of addiction and living in the righteousness of Christ. Jesus, anoint us with the power and ability to do miracles in your people!

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

Christ has anointed and appointed us to see the strongholds destroyed and people loosened from bondages 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...