Thursday, October 27, 2022

Day 58

To Dear Me,

Getting ready to hit the road. I got my words of encouragement today, endurance and patience are needed for all the tribulations I’m going through. God’s word is active in my life and the just shall live by faith, which is what I’m doing. I spent my time in intercession and prayer for the saints and those who don’t have a saving relationship with Jesus yet, like my other roommate. Tonight, both will be at Jgroup and I’m so excited to see what the Lord will do with them both.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

When we intercede for someone, God is interceding for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...