Friday, October 28, 2022

Day 59
To Dear Me, 
I'm blogging on my phone since I forgot to do it this morning.  Today is a day when everything is happening at once at my job. Trying to plan and prioritize projects here. I'm going to Celebrate recovery after being away for 3 weeks. I wish I had done this at home this morning so I could have my morning perspective. Anyway, life is always challenging and I'm trying more to lean on God to help me through it. But also knowing that I have my part to do also. I'm trying to get out of that passive mindset and do my part. God is in control. I shall live by faith in Him.
Take care,
Alfred
Something to think about
We have our part to do and God is faithful to do his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...