Saturday, October 29, 2022

Day 60

To Dear Me,

I’m a bit frustrated that my last blog from my phone was never posted. Anyway, I’m making up for it today. My roommate is getting baptized today at church. I’m praying and hoping we have many believers join him in baptism.  I’m going to the movies with my good buddy who lives in Maryland and my son. It’s supposed to be a great movie starring one of my favorite action-hero actors. Trying to get everything in this morning before heading out. This discipline of writing every day is challenging but it’s good for me.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is calling, am I listening to his voice or the voices of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...