Sunday, October 30, 2022

Day 61

To Dear Me,

I’ll try to summarize the past day. First, I went to the movies with an old friend of mine and my son and had a good time. Then my roommate got baptized and his sister came to see him as did his cousin and his wife who go there. Then after I made dinner we watched the world series together. Today I’m going to church. I will be going to support my friend whose daughter is getting baptized. I had a good breakfast in which I only ate half of what I normally eat. I’m trying to reduce my meals and exercise self-control over my diet. I need to lose 66 pounds according to my dr. But I know that self-control and discipline will get me there.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think able

Self-control is a fruit of the Holy Spirit. I will abide in the vine and produce good fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...