Sunday, December 18, 2022

Day 106

To Dear Me,

I’m up and getting frustrated with myself. I shut off the active computer this morning and it seemed to take forever to start back up again. I’m just dealing with things and I’m tired. I’m tired of waiting for this full-time job to happen. I’m tired of this slow process of being restored fully at the church. I’m tired of constantly running back and forth between work and life. I just want more time to do stuff that I enjoy. I wish I could enjoy more things that others do often serving others at the church without sacrificing my time.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

Maybe I just need to enjoy the season I’m in and learn from it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...