Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Day 89

To Dear Me,

I haven’t gone to the Lord in bible reading and prayer yet. I wanted to do some other things first, then go before the throne without all these interruptions bothering me. I’m listening to some powerful praise and worship. It’s raining hard and windy outside, but I’m not letting the weather get me down. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the holidays and trying to not stress out over everything. I need to work with my finances and still buy Christmas presents. I’m going to bake cakes and give them to my friends for the holidays.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

Christmas is one of the most important holidays for us, let me treat it as a special and sacred time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...