Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Day 88

To Dear Me,

I went to bed early and got up later today. I feel well-rested, and my body and mind are clearer than yesterday. I had laundry to do and regular stuff this morning. I’m thinking about Christmas shopping and how to do it with my limited funds. I also need to start practicing for my interview next week. This month will be going by very fast. We are coming down the stretch and the holidays are quickly approaching. So much to do. Now my mind is racing to think about everything. I’m feeling anxious. Oh, well, I guess everything will happen when it’s supposed to happen.

Take care,

alfred

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...