Monday, November 28, 2022

Day 87

To Dear Me,

I’ve got lots that I did this morning. I had my therapist appointment, found out how to get my EBT card, got my haircut and shave from my roommate, and other assorted things. I’m drinking more coffee since I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night because I watched the game and hung out too late with my friend. I am determined to do better with my finances and physical health. I’m going to get my bike together so I can ride it in the local park. My mind is a blur of things to do to be productive before going to work.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

In the midst of the storms of life, God is still there, right where he belongs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...