Sunday, November 27, 2022

Day 86

To Dear Me,

I’m back home and it feels great to be here and rested. I went to church last night, so I’m staying home. I’m working at 1. Both roommates are here, and things are back to normal. Hollen was glad to see us. We had breakfast and now I’m posting on my notepad again. I’m asking the Lord for more help enforcing my boundaries with people. Too many people know my business and sometimes that bothers me. Maybe I’ll bring that up with my therapist tomorrow. I’m glad that my old friend and I connected again. It was good to see him again. I am hoping to see him again around Christmas. I misplaced one of my devotionals. I really miss not reading from it this morning.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is weaving all the parts of my story together into a grand masterpiece of his glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...