Thursday, December 1, 2022

Day 90

To Dear Me

Today is the first really cold day of the year. Brr. It's also a new month and starts the downhill slide to the Christmas holiday. Too much going on. But I’m reconnecting with my tribe, and they are helping support me with all my goals. I love my Christian family members. I need to somehow do all I can to participate in my family projects and still be a blessing to them and my friends. I need more clothing and new shoes, but I’m going to wait till after Christmas even though it's hard. I’m making sacrifices and doing all I can with the money I get. Praying that I can get this full-time job soon.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

Becoming disciplined in all things is hard but better for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...