Monday, November 14, 2022

Day 75

To Dear Me,

So much to talk about. I have decided to step down from leadership because I am still having to deal with the situation between me and the other person who gave a bad report about me to the church leadership. I need time to heal and process this totally and walk away with strength and confidence. My heart and mind are still hurting. I’m asking the Lord for the lessons to learn and the power to do what is needed. I’m glad I have a therapist and a good wise council of friends to discuss this with.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...