Sunday, November 13, 2022

Day 74

To Dear Me,

I realize that God is for me and not against me. But I have so many questions about why I go through the trials and tribulations I seem to go through imperfectly. I know that I have a lot of work I need to do to get healthier and better in my life. It might not seem like it on the outside and from others, but I battle against things that never seem to leave me alone. Thank God the battle is the Lord's, and the victory is already mine. I just need to work it out in my life and trust that it will be for my good.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Faith is seeing the glorious end when you’re going through the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...