Saturday, November 12, 2022

Day 73

To Dear Me,

I’ve finished my sabbath and have been seeing answers to my God questions. Someone familiar with my struggles in the church is wanting to come forward to discuss what the situation was from her perspective. So here we go speaking to church leadership about what happened. I need a resolution to the entire situation. I’m not sure that I’m going to be fully restored in ministry, because that is what I’m shooting for. I’m not sure if those doors are permanently closed to me and if new ones will be opened. I’m trusting in God for the answers.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

When God closes a door, does it stay closed, and will he open other doors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...