Friday, November 11, 2022

Day 72

To Dear Me,

Happy Veterans Day to all of those who currently serve or have served or have made the great sacrifice for all our lives. We live in relative peace because of them. Today is my sabbath day to rest, relax and worship God. So easy to say, so hard to do since I can always think of so many things I can be doing. Resting from work has always been a hard thing for me to do. Thank God for his principles in his word which talks about a heavenly rest that is promised to us. I’m hoping to spend some time with my son today and tomorrow. I’m working Sunday to make up the time I have been off this week. I’m still believing God for a new full-time position and have been putting in applications. All I need is for someone to call me for an interview. I’m believing in God’s favor for me. I’ll trust God.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God will take care of me when I get busy doing the Father’s will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...