Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Day 71

To Dear Me,

I’m feeling closer to God than ever before. I’m thinking I’m becoming spiritually mature in Christian character and faith. I’m listening to God and doing what he wants me to do. I’m pursuing him with all my heart and soul. I had a good meeting with my church last night and I’m looking forward to another one tonight. God's grace is being poured out for all his sainted ones and his beloved children. I’m praying for revival to hit this land, starting at our church, and spreading outward.  Jesus we all need you!

Take care,

Alfred

I pray for a consciousness towards God and his will again in America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...