Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Day 70

To Dear Me,

Today I am fighting a lot of opposition in my heart and mind toward doing the right things. But I’m praying my strong praise and worship music and choosing to live right. I’m off voting and going food shopping at some point today. What am I struggling with? I’m doing good when evil is present to rob, steal, kill and destroy. I’m living the life of a peacekeeper and walking in love and forgiveness. The enemy hates that. I’m also living in the truth of God’s word toward fellow believers and unbelievers. I’m walking in the grace and power of the Holy Spirit to destroy all the works of the devil.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is working in my life, I shall not fear what man can do to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...