Monday, November 7, 2022

Day 69

To Dear Me,

I’m stirring up the gift inside of me. I love this new station of Alexa I’ve discovered, Bethel Music. It’s more praise and worship music, a lot of what we play at my church. I’m dealing with a new schedule this week due to my being off for two days. I got to hurry up and put this down and take my shower. I’m feeling very jumbled today. It’s a good thing I’m seeing my therapist again. So much going on in my life. I’m struggling with my choices this week. I’m asking the Lord what to do and asking for more wisdom.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God gives us wisdom if we ask for it to make the right choices for myself and others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...